Editing: Finale

I thought my group and I were almost done before, but after further discussion, we had more left to do. Looking through the film, I noticed that it was missing most of the titles. So, to change that I decided to group together with my group and edit together. At first, Kennedy couldn't access the project. So I helped her out by forwarding the email with the project on it to her. After a few minutes and accessing the wrong email, she was able to successfully find the project to resume editing. 

Firstly, I started listing off all the required title designs and checked off the ones our film already had. So far, I checked off the titles. This included the name of the studio, name of the production company, actor names, film titles, music by, edited by, and directed by. The only ones left were: produced by, story by, and written by. That is what I will be doing today, adding in all the missing titles. After my groupmates add in any additional and necessary scenes, I will be able to properly format the film. 

Before listing them off, I had to add the titles for music and editor. To do this, I looked through the film to see where the already existing titles were. After seeing that the major titles were being done in white and pink, I decided that the rest should be done in white since they're less important. Also because they will show up on a scene and the pink and white will clash if done on one of the running scenes since most of the setting is green. I wanted it to look nice on the eyes so I made it in a large enough font that it could be seen, but small enough that it didn't cover most of the scene. I set them to be white and italicized them for a cleaner look. I also made them bold and used the 'Arial' font so that it was readable on-screen. Lastly, some of the texts won't line up with the scenes so I wrote down which specific time it had to come in and go out so that the timing lined up nicely. 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro Blog

Genre Research: Thriller

Planning: Storyboard