Final Task

Here is the final project for the opening sequence. Hope you enjoy it! My group and I are looking forward to making more during our free time if possible. It was a worthwhile experience to learn the proper process behind filming throughout the year. Compared to past projects, this took a very long time to get right. Since it had to be two minutes long, it took weeks to finish editing. Even after all the setbacks that were thrown our way, we managed to complete it on time and with everything we needed. Both group members were very cooperative as always. I am glad that I got to work with such responsible and fun people, it made the experience all the better. This is probably my favorite project yet!

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro Blog

Genre Research: Thriller

Planning: Storyboard